Yesterday

As the sun sets in the Western sky, those minutes to recollect come gliding by. Out of the East ascents a bow moon against an unmistakable obscuring sky. In the early part of the night I frequently look up to the sky above. In any case, this night with the sky so clear my musings come back to you. It was that mid year such a large number of years back that an adoration so incredible caught my heart. I have always remembered those minutes together where we strolled as one sliding our feet through the cutting sand. For me you were the one. Yet, that was yesterday and now yesterday's no more.

A lifetime of recollections has filled the years. With affection and yearning despite everything I see your irresistible grin. For me you were the one. I had dependably thought I'd discovered my fantasy in you. From the minute we met I cherished all of you the mid year through. When you took my heart much to my dismay that tempest billows of impedance would soon emerge. Contradicting power of family impact tore through our existence when in a squint of an eye you were torn far from me.

As I think back the decisions we made yet it was that late spring I recall best. We had such bliss together. I would not like to trust that our adoration would be gone until the end of time. I had dependably thought our adoration would last however that was yesterday. Presently, the fantasies we had are ancient remnants of the past of an adoration so fabulous. They generally have said that great things must end sometime in the future. Much to my dismay in those days it would happen too early. In any case, that was yesterday.

Of all the yesterday's of the considerable number of yesteryears it was that mid year where you and I skipped by the shore giggling are considerations away. On those starry evenings where we look to the stars listening to the beat of the waves moving on the shoreline where whispering words and cherishes magnificent stroke made those minutes to recollect. Against the background of a moonlit shoreline delicate kisses so sweet filled the night air. However, that was yesterday of that yesteryear.

It was just you and I if just for a brief time. Regardless I recall those starry evenings where we crouched together lying on the sand. Our last night together we held together tight. Interests rose to a fever pitch. In loves magnificent grasp under the star lit sky. Before long the morning came and after that you were no more. What's more, that was yesterday of that yesteryear. Those short lived snippets of an affection so incredible have stayed with me through every one of the years. It hurt me so to say farewell. Tears of distress still spill out of my eyes each time I look to the sky. I never got over losing the adoration for that yesterday of that yester year.